Pages

Sunday, 13 September 2009


This is the quilt that I made eariler this year with my daughter's grade one class. I gave the children a selection of fabrics with fusable webbing on the back and got them to draw pictures on the paper backing. They then cut out the drawing (some needed help) and chose where the picure would go on the previously prepared background. Eyes etc were then cut out and ironed on. I took it home and satin stiched all the edges.
This quilt was sent to the bushfire quilt appeal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I have to say, now that I have looked at your blog, you are one very clever lady. Nice to "meet" you! Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy the encouragement I get from feedback. As I am part of the process pledge I love to know if I am giving useful information... looking forward to hearing from you